[vtkusers] cannot find vtkCompositeDataIterator.h

Reagan Penner rpenner at cs.usask.ca
Wed Apr 14 12:59:41 EDT 2004

Hello, I am trying to run the following example:
/Examples/MultiBlock/Cxx/MultiBlock.cxx

I have VTK 4.2 built on my machine and I am getting the following error
when trying to build the above example:
c:\Documents and Settings\rpenner\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\MultiBlock\stdafx.h(13): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'vtkCompositeDataIterator.h': No such file or directory

I am wondering do I have to be running a newer version of VTK or
something? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks .............. Reagan Penner