[vtkusers] vtkVolume with ITK

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Apr 13 13:33:26 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Probably, my question are too simple to this list, but I'm really new in
VTK.  I was acquired the books and I was searched by help before post
that ( are the home lessons ;)  ).
My problem is too simple. I need to create a vtkVolume and display it,
but in examples, I have that only using the vtkVolumeReader. I don't
need that, since I'm using the ITK to read and perform some operations
in segmentation on imagens. Because that, I have the three most
important series ( sagittal, coronal and transversal ) in objects that's
I can convert to VTK. Then, how to put the images in volume, for
example, by pass the data ( slice by slice, in vtkImage, for example )
and the three cordinates that's will located in final volume?

thks

Wagner