[vtkusers] Documentation

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Apr 7 14:27:41 EDT 2004

Kevin,

	As Jeff said this can be considered as a bug, there has already been
some report in the bug tracker(*) about documentation problem. But if
you are already used to cvs, then you can easily submit patch to the
mailing list using:

	cvs -z3 dif -u > doc.patch

Mathieu
(*) http://vtk.org/Bug/  you need to register to fill in a bug.