[vtkusers] Documentation

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Wed Apr 7 12:17:11 EDT 2004

I guess one way would be to e-mail the person who wrote the class with
your improvements.  You could also just cvs-co the code and make the
change yourself.  Or mabey even file a bug report to get the attention
of the developer...  Not really sure how other open-source projects
handle stuff like that (most aren't equipped),  but I would tend to
classify unclear documentation as a bug (especially since the
documentation is generated directly from the source code), and it should
be fixed by the original developer if possible.  So I'd say file a bug
report.  It's nice to have bugs like that, 'cause they are easy to fix :).
-Jeff