[vtkusers] VC++ 7 (Visual Studio .NET 2003)

Reagan Penner rpenner at cs.usask.ca
Wed Apr 7 10:30:10 EDT 2004

Is anyone out there using vc++ 7.1? I have found some instructions
detailing how to setup vc++ 6.xx for doing VTK development. However,
things have changed in vc++ 7.1 and I can't seem to figure this out.

My problem is as follows:

The VTK users guide tells me to add "opengl32.lib and glaux.lib" to the
"Object/Library Modules" via Project/Settings -> Link -> General.

However, in vc++7.1 there is no Settings under project. There is
however, a properties page for the project in question. So I choose the
properties page and go to the Linker category. However, I cannot find
any reference to Object/Library Modules.

Can anyone tell me where, in VC++ 7.1, that I can add opengl32.lib,
glaux.lib and all of the VTK libraries as well.

I can't believe that I have to ask this but I have been trying for a
full day and cannot figure this one out. I guess I could just put them
on the command line but I shouldn't have to.

thanks for your help .............. Reagan Penner