[vtkusers] wrapping Python, TCL, etc

Rupert Brooks rbrooks at cyberus.ca
Wed Apr 7 10:32:49 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to use VTKs wrapping method to wrap some additional C++ classes
for
Python the way that the VTK classes are wrapped.  Unfortunatley, i can't
find any documentation on how that works, and i cant seem to figure it out
by poking the existing code.

Where is it documented or failing that what code in the tree should i
start reading to figure out how it works.

One thing that is of particular interest to me is building wrapped classes
outside the main VTK build.  Recompiling the main build always carries a
certain risk of blowing up other peoples running applications.  I'd rather
build extra classes in a separate location.

thanks
rupert b.
Rupert Brooks                                     For every complex question
rbrooks at cyberus.ca                            there is a simple and wrong solution
www.cyberus.ca/~rbrooks                     --A. Einstein

Sent using cyberus.ca WebMail - http://www.cyberus.ca/