[vtkusers] How do I get a single Cell from a CellArray ?

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Tue Apr 6 10:20:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have generated a vtkCellArray. In vtkPolyData I have a
simple function to retrieve a single cell:

vtkCell* vtkPolyData::GetCell(vtkIdType cellId)

Why don't I have that in the vtkCellArray ?

I only have
void GetCell(vtkIdType loc, vtkIdType &npts, vtkIdType* &pts);
which is somehow an 'internal method' (that is what the docs say)

So... how do I get a vtkCell object from my vtkCellArray ?

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255