[vtkusers] staking a seires of bmp files

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Apr 6 08:46:41 EDT 2004

V. Varadhan,

 > # For 512 x 512 images foo1 to foo100
 > this->InternalFileName = "C:/foo1.bmp"

	My mistake, I didn't had my cup of coffee yet, I thought 'foo' was a
directory and 1.bmp... 100.bmp the files ...

> Also, try not to use vtkPolyDataMapper.

	The the bmp reader is definitely right. But you can not pass a
vtkImageData to a polydata mapper. Try a vtkImageViewer /
vtkImageViewer2 which are really easy to use.

> Mathieu.. kindly correct me if I am wrong.

	Well you were all right. Thanks for your corrections.

Mathieu