[vtkusers] Win2000 Startup Issues

Saeger, Marian Marian.Saeger at eads.net
Tue Apr 6 08:06:44 EDT 2004

Hi!

I'm currently evaluating vtk (v4.2) for specific flow visualization and have
some troubles getting vtk started on a Win2K machine.

After following the install instructions i try to start it, but i get
nothing more than an empty vtk window - without any error messages. I
already searched for hints or solutions, but wasn't able to find anything
related to that specific problem.

Does anyone know this problem and may give me a short hint what my problem
could be? Currently i have no admin rights on my machine - may that be an
issue?

I'd appreciate any help.

Greetings, Marian