[vtkusers] URGENT:Getting world coordinates for any pixel in Render window

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at californiadigital.com
Mon Apr 5 08:27:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

IIRC, in your MouseAction handler, what ever x and y that you receive will
be in World Co-ordinates only.  Say for example, in Paraview, the function
vtkPVWindow::MouseAction(), handles the mouse events.  The parameters x
and y of this function represents the x and y location of the mouse event
that occurred in the window.  Likewise, whatever is your callback set for
your mouse action, the x and y of that action will be in
world-coordinates.

HTH,

Plese correct me if i am wrong.

--