[vtkusers] How to get blinkining effect in tcl/tk

rudreswar rudreswar at indiatimes.com
Mon Apr 5 06:57:50 EDT 2004

 hi all,

    I have a problem in tcl/tk.  My requirement is  to get the blinking effect. i.e., There will be a circle which simulates an LED(light emitting diode), this circle should be continuously repainted with 500 milliseconds of delay time to that i will get the blinking effect of an LED. If any body have answer please help in finding solution for the problem

RudreswarIndiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
HelpClick on the image to chat with me