[vtkusers] triangle mesh visualization

Julien Mercenier itk_julienmercenier at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 15:04:40 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I have to visualize a triangle mesh in 3D.
I managed in  visualizing it with its wires or surfaces.

But, when using
        SetRepresentationToWireframe() --> the wires from behin can be seen
        SetRepresentationToSurface() --> the edges aren't visible enough

I'd like to visualize the triangle mesh but with edges in black and sufficiently visible.
But I'd like not to see the edges (wires) from behind.
An example would be a white opaque surface with well visible wires in black.

Can someone help me ?

Best regards,

            Julien