[vtkusers] frame locking

Sun Geun Kim sungeun at ecn.purdue.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:48:57 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to show some volume rendered image on the tiled display. So, I
am using vtkVolumeRayCastMapper and mpich library on the windows cluster.
But for interaction, I really need frame locking feature and my graphics
cards are NVidia Quadro FX3000G which support genlock and frame lock.
I think that I have to use OpenGL Extension to use the frame lock feature
of the graphics card. But, my question is where I have to call the OpenGL
extension functions. Is there any idea or suggestions?

If I don't use OpenGL extension, how can I lock all frame for synchronous
rendering?

Thank you in advance.

Sun Geun Kim.