[vtkusers] VTK/Matlab almost auto mexifier

Satrajit Ghosh satra at bu.edu
Sat Sep 27 12:21:26 EDT 2003

Hi Philipp,

1. The website was down due to a change of script permissions. It's back up
now.

2. The basic idea is that you create a matlab structure that stores
information about the VTK pipeline and specify what the input and output
type is. Then the vtkmex script takes this information and creates a C++ mex
file that implements the pipeline. Currently it does not have an option for
rendering in it. But the next release will have it. A lot of it is based on
code snippets and is a very simple idea. If you could send me your volume
rendering code, I could incorporate that into the script.

Take care,

Satra