[vtkusers] VTK/Matlab almost auto mexifier

Satrajit Ghosh satra at bu.edu
Sat Sep 27 02:12:06 EDT 2003

Dear fellow VTK users,

A VTK/Matlab (nearly auto C++ mexifier) script has been made available at
the following location.

	http://www.cns.bu.edu/~speech/VTK.php

Currently it can create any pipeline that has the following input/output
mapping:

Volume input --> polydata output
polydata input --> polydata output

I have been primarily working with 3D volumes and triangular meshes. I
believe that the output can be a polydata structure but the input needs to
be a triangular mesh.

A version with an optional VTK render window at the end of the pipeline
should be available shortly, which means you can use full VTK OpenGL
acceleration from within Matlab :)

Would appreciate any feedback.

Take care,

Satra

--
"Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that
man can never learn anything from history" - GB Shaw