[vtkusers] drawing very quickly in an overlay (tracking mouse with a line)

John Biddiscombe john.biddiscombe at mirada-solutions.com
Wed Sep 24 05:26:21 EDT 2003

You'll have to actually capture the back buffer and redisplay it, turning on and off backing store won't circumvent the pipeline re-execution which is your trouble.

Nifty tip : Try capturing the original window using renderwindow->image, then generate a texture from it. then display the texture as the full image in your polygon window and overlay your polylines on that. Quick updates, no trouble.

JB