[vtkusers] vtk web applications

Mykola Khotyaintsev ko at anna.irfu.se
Tue Sep 23 13:32:44 EDT 2003

Dear Christopher,

I have developed the "Orbit Visualization Tool" software
(http://ovt.irfu.se) using VTK + Java. The software exists in
two versions - Application and Web edition. The Web edition uses the same
java core of the OVT + OffscreenRendering + JSP + JavaScript.

You can take a look at it at http://jet.irfu.se:8080/

Best Regards,

Mykola