[vtkusers] vtk4.2 + Python2.3 + win = works,but repr(<vtkobject>) crashes

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon Sep 22 11:09:21 EDT 2003

Hi Frank,

I am looking at similar behavior on Valhalla:
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/valhalla.kitware/Windows-bcc32/20030922-0300-Nightly/Results/__Common_Testing_Python_PythonSmokePython-image.html

Looks like when it tries to print on the object it breaks. I think the
borland python combination is not there yet. Thanks for looking into it
though. If you figure it out, let me know.

Thanks.

			Andy