[vtkusers] Interactive light position

Shyam Prakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Wed Sep 17 06:48:42 EDT 2003

Hi,
            I am trying to implement interactive light positioning. I
have two render windows, one contains a Sphere and a 2d image(window1)
and other contains my actual 3d object(window2). Based on the position
of the 2d image in window1, I want to set the position of the light in
window2. Can some body please suggest me a way of synchronizing two
light sources(How do I calculate the position and focal point of the
light in window2 based on the position of light in window1).

Thanks
Shyam