[vtkusers] tcl example execution problem - VTK4.2/windows

Ketan Mehta ketan.mehta at wipro.com
Wed Sep 17 03:46:58 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I could not find proper answer, hence posting silly question.

I have vtk 4.2 installed on my system by using binary installer
package.

I have recently installed the tcl8.3 windows version.

I have set the TCLLIBPATH to C:/Program Files/vtk42/lib/vtk/tcl,
which is the place where package files exists.

Now if I run any example, I still get error , can not find
vtk package.

What am i missing. I am new to tcl.

Thanks & Regards
Ketan