[vtkusers] Help Linking Cone Example

Ketan Mehta ketan.mehta at wipro.com
Mon Sep 15 23:15:13 EDT 2003

Hi Paulo,

It will not work with that only.

If you have cmake installed then go to command prompt,
change directory to example that you want and then type
"cmake ." , this will read CMakeLists.txt file and create
all required files.
Alternate, (easier) use Cmake and provide all path for souce code:
and build the binaries: box'es and then configure it. It will
create many files , along with *.dsw, which u can use to
build the project.

Hope it works
bye
Ketan

Paulo Trigueiros wrote:

> Hi Ketan,
> I have this path in "Additional Library Directories":
> "C:\Program Files\vtk42\lib\vtk"
> and, this one in "Additional Include Directories":
> "C:\Program Files\vtk42\include\vtk"
>
> Is this enough, or is there anything else I must include?
> I do have cmake, but I can't make anything with it.
> What's the initial file to use with the cmake?
> Thanks,
> Paulo

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.