[vtkusers] Python PipelineParallelism

Charles Moad cmoad at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:01:49 EDT 2003

Hi all,
	I am trying to write a parallel program in Python that is similar to
the PipelineParallelism.cxx example provided.  Unfortunately there
appears to be no bindings in Python for some of the key methods such as
vtkMultiProcessController.SetMultipleMethod(x,x,x).  Is there a way to
create these bindings manually?  Is is possible to do the job using just
the vtkInput/OutputPort only, or do I have to settle with c++?

Thanks,
	Charlie

PS. Python is preferred because I have a script that pulls in the netcdf
data written in python already.