[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer2::Render

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 1 09:07:25 EDT 2003

Charl P. Botha wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 14:39, Charl P. Botha wrote:
>
>>I believe this problem can also be solved by moving the
>>ParallelProjectionOn() statement to the vtkImageViewer2 constructor.
>>Could anyone else comment on this?
>

> I just checked, moving ParallelProjectionOn() to the vtkImageViewer2
> constructor causes other things to break.  We're going to have to think
> of a more inventive solution...

ParallelProjectionOn() need the input to be set ( = after viewer.SetInput)

Furthermore I suspect this call to camera update might be related to:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-April/017063.html

<quote>
The solution is rather easy.  Whenever you call SetZSlice on the viewer,
you need to reset the camera clipping range.

viewer->SetZSlice( slice );
viewer->GetRenderer()->ResetCameraClippingRange();
</quote>

my 2 cents,
mathieu

--