[vtkusers] vtkPVGeometryFilter in VTK 4.3?

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 31 03:51:10 EST 2003

Chris Hood wrote:
>   Was vtkPVGeometryFilter removed in the latest releases of VTK?

Yes:
[This filter should never have been added to VTK.  It is specific to
ParaView.]
http://vtk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK/Parallel/Attic/vtkPVGeometryFilter.h

> My
> program cannot find the class anymore. I'm having the problem in Linux.
> My program is written in Java and I tried both the 10/21 & 10/30 builds
> of VTK.
>   It is not in the vtk.jar file anymore. The class is still listed in
> the 4.3 Javadocs.

Not exactly: the doc was generated on:
[Generated on Thu Aug 14 01:18:57 2003 for VTK by Doxygen 1.2.18]

How about using vtkOutlineFilter:

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkOutlineFilter.html

HTH
mathieu