[vtkusers] vtkStreamTracer->SetInput( vtkPlaneSource->GetOutput() ) -->error

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 30 09:04:22 EST 2003

Actually, since vtkPolyData is a sub-class of vtkDataSet,
setting the input without the cast should work. I think the
problem lies in the fact that the compiler does not recognize
that vtkPolyData is a sub-class of vtkDataSet. Did you
include vtkPolyData.h ?

-Berk

--
Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap.rr.com>