[vtkusers] VTK+Java Crash while rendering

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Tue Oct 28 06:56:55 EST 2003

If you try to render while the underlying data is changing, it is still
possible to get this type of behavior.  One way to stop the problem is
to mutex while changing the data and also use the same mutex when
rendering.  Basically, both actions require the same lock and so cannot
conflict.  This should prevent a render while the data is changing.
-Jeff