[vtkusers] Dicom reader CmakeLists.txt

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 28 04:10:28 EST 2003

Yasser,

	Lets do it again. Could you please try compiling this sample: foo.cxx
(it comes with the right CMakeLists.txt). As usual run CMake, start
VC++, compile.

	Then make sure:
- You are compiling in 'xyz' mode and you have a directory:
'VTKBin/bin/xyz' (where xyz = Debug/ RelWithDebInfo/ Release ...)

- you have both vtkIO.dll *and* vtkDICOMParser.dll in dir VTKBin/bin/xyz
  (vtkDICOMImageReader symbol is defined in vtkIO)

- Don't change anything is VC++ settings for this project

Then send me the complete log:
----- configuration: BrainVol -Win32 **** ...

Thanks
mathieu
Ps: could you please specify which version of VTK *CVS* you are using,
open the file Common/vtkVersion.h and send me this line:

   Version:   $Revision: 1.xyz $
                           ^^^

Mathieu Malaterre
CREATIS