[vtkusers] Help me!!!

Ronald Croft lara_tin2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 02:54:14 EST 2003

Hi all VTK users!
I'm a Paraview user . I'm using Paraview for my studying!.
But I want to change something in Paraview.I need a 2D image window beside 3D renderWindow.
I can use vtkImagePlaneWidget for this purpose.But my problem is while i load a 3D object
(from a STL file , or render from series of 2D slice) I cant get data from it.
I think data is stored in vtkPVSource , but I dont know how to get it.
I 've tried with vtkPVWindow::GetCurrentPVSource()... but its result is very bad!
Can anybody help me ?
And  I had  a small problem : 'cause paraview didn't use precompile header , so
when I modify the code slightly, it need to rebuild all project -->It's take me a long time.
Anyone have a tip ?

I'm a very , very new for VTK ,and working on Windows platform with VC++6
Thanks !!!