[vtkusers] GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindow.py render bug

Jed Haile jed at philtered.net
Fri Oct 24 10:04:21 EDT 2003

Yes, I have confirmed it is Mac OS X specific. Also, it does the same
thing in GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor, and in other tests I have
written using pygtkglext. If I comment out the line in
GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor that gets the window id from gtk,
causing the render window to be in its own window rather than inside
the gtk window, then the model renders correctly.

Thanks
Jed