[vtkusers] more on GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 24 04:08:34 EDT 2003

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find someone to give it a shot. Don't
know how big the MAC + VTK + wxWindows community is...not big I assume.

Did you try it on you Mac Box ? I guess once we know if it work, it
should be 'fairly' easy to port for GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py
... wxWindows is an abstraction layer of GTK or Carbon/Cocoa, so doing a
mixture of both could led to something working ;)

mathieu

--
Mathieu Malaterre
CREATIS