[vtkusers] help:vtk + Performer!

susan slp at sjtu.edu.cn
Tue Oct 14 09:45:08 EDT 2003

hi,all
  I am ding a project with platform of Performer(SGI) using some classes and functions of vtk.Due to the need of application ,I encapsulate some Performer classes,when project is complied ,errors occur:error C2872:\'streambuf\':ambiguous symbol in addition to \'ostream\' and \'ios\'.when I use Performer classes without encapsulation ,no error occured.
  that is to say ,how I can solve conflicition when other independent system(such as vtk) in the developing platform(such as Performer).
eager for your apply and thanks for any advice!