[vtkusers] VTK with FLTK

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 13 11:18:41 EDT 2003

I cannot confirm that the source code itself compiles or works correctly
on win32 (would love feedback on that), but my own VTK-FLTK project uses
CMake as its build process and provides the proper FindXXX.cmake,
UseXXX.cmake, and XXXConfig.cmake files for use by external projects.
These, at least, might suggest a solution for your errors.

Project at: http://vtkfltk.sourceforge.net/

-Sean