[vtkusers] Debug Macro

Cashen, Warren J MVN Contractor Warren.J.Cashen at MVN02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Wed Oct 8 12:01:46 EDT 2003

Did you add

this->DebugOn();

-----Original Message-----
From: Mayur Dalal [mailto:mayur_vtk at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 10:38 AM
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] Debug Macro

Hi All,

I am very new to vtk. I have installed the latest version on windows2000
with MSVC++ 6.0. I want to insert my own debug messages in vtkRenderer.cxx.

Well, I did and recompiled, but nothing is showing up on the console. Can
someone help me? I want to follw the execution step by step.

Also, how do get the vtkDebugMacro to display the messages?

Mayur