[vtkusers] using vtk with Borland Builder 6.0

Johnson Abraham ajar_johnson at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 14:55:30 EDT 2003

Hi yang,
Iam new to vtk and Borland Builder.I have build the
makefiles from the source code required for the
Borland Builder and I dont know how to proceed form
there. Please help me out with some document that can
help
me with the setting up vtk libs/dlls to be used with
the borland builder

I am contacting u because Iam also using vtk4.2 and
Borland Builder 6 on a PC running WINXP(Home edition)

Please do help me with some instructions in details
which i can use for
successfully use vtk with my borland builder

thank you
johnson abraham