[vtkusers] compiling vtk as shared libs/dlls using Borland 6

Johnson Abraham ajar_johnson at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 14:47:06 EDT 2003

>Hi,

I am new to VTK and borland builder. I have downloaded
the VTK-Latest release 4.2
and cmake .
As instructed in the readme.txt I have build the
makefiles (build files required for borland)
I have complete the build process .
Each folder create by the above process has
makefiles.. I have  no idea  how to go from there
please help me out.
There is no documentation as to how to proceed from
there to compile VTK as shared libs/dlls
using Borland Builder 6.0.
Please help me with the following process. Anyone have
a detailed documentation regarding
building and installing vtk with borland builder

Please help me out

Thanks
Johnson Abraham