[vtkusers] using vtk in Borland Builder

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri Oct 3 10:43:32 EDT 2003

David,

have you tried any of the other readers in your pipeline,
such as vtkTIFFReader, vtkJPEGReader or vtkPNGReader? You
could try to save your bitmap image via some other program
in one of those 3 formats and check to see if vtkBMPReader
or one of its superclasses is the problem.  I have not used
vtkBMPReader in a Borland Builder app yet but all of the
apps I have developed in both Builder 5 & 6 have shown
no such similar errors.  If you can provide code that
illustrates the error I would be interested to try and verify for
you.

Dean