[vtkusers] Cmake problems

bob green lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:46:01 EDT 2003

OKAY!
so I installed the Service Pack 5 and now EVERYTHING WOKRS!!!!!!!!!!
thats great!
Thanks so much Bill!!!!!!

Except one more question........ :S

I ran the example in the folder 'Medical' and this is what I get as my
output:

"Usage: C:\Program Files\VTKitware\Examples\Medical\Cxx\Debug\Medical3.exe
DATADI
R/headsq/quarter
Press any key to continue"

and no images..??!

and whe I say I ran it I mean I executed Medical1.dsp , Medical2.dsp, and
Medical3.dsp separately.. and for each one thats the output I get..

Do you think I was supposed to choose to use 'shared libraries' rather than
the default 'static libraries' in CMake?

Thanks againnnn.......!

-lostbits