[vtkusers] VtkPolyData

Rana HADDAD rana.haddad at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 1 11:22:35 EDT 2003

Hi,
I've images (sequence of 2D images which form volume 3D). These images,
I'll be segment for having regions of interested. The results are files
vtkPolyData with number of points different for each file( each file form
contour). each file present contour of a region selected in the image. i
want reconstruct these files (pile of files which they are vtkPolyData
files), in order to have one file as an output file which is form file
vtkPolyData? can i do that (reconstructed)?
thanks