[vtkusers] want to use vtk for high-performance?

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Wed Nov 26 12:55:16 EST 2003

A couple of comments:

Use threads - one for the visualisation and one for the real-time stuff. I did
this with audio streams and it worked very well.

A highly random thought: if a search routine in VTK isn't fast enough,
couldn't you grab the array and access the memory directly? You may need to
write your own sub class to do so.