[vtkusers] refresh window and interact during animation

Helder Carvalho hel_carvalho at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:18:07 EST 2003

Hi Kai,

ths for your answer, I've solved my problem. I search the vtk Archives and
there was 1 message
(http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2002-March/010481.html) giving
a solution. The problem was the compatibility with the XP OS so i had to
change the properties of the exe so it was compatible with win NS and it
worked fine.

I really don't have a clue on how to interact with the actors while in
animation, and i would really like to have an aswer to it because i would
like to use on my work. Does anyone have a clue on how to do this?

thanks,
Helder Carvalho