[vtkusers] Quadric.java

Jarek Sacha galicjan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 22:07:56 EST 2003

Mona Wong-Barnum wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>	I converted the C++ Quadric example code from the VTK Example Code web
>page into Java and I'm posting it here in case anyone else is interested... I've
>also sent a copy to Kitware in case they want to add it to their web page.

BTW: This example (called VisQuad in VTK source) and about 70 other VTK
examples ported to Java are available at
http://ij-plugins.sourceforge.net/vtk-examples
Sample renderings generated by those examples, so you can easier find
ones that are closest to your application, are at
http://ij-plugins.sourceforge.net/vtk-examples/samples

Jarek