[vtkusers] Java library documentation

Mona Wong-Barnum mona at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 20 20:20:46 EST 2003

	I'm new to VTK and am using the Java interface.  From what I can tell,
there is only one package to import (import vtk.*) but many runtime libraries to
load via System.loadLibrary().  I looked and looked but cannot find the
documentation on which library I need to load for what class and its member
functions.

	If this info is available somewhere, I would appreciate someone letting
me know where.

thanks,
Mona

Mona Wong-Barnum
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://ncmir.ucsd.edu/

"Circumstances don't make a man, they reveal him"
			-- James Allen