[vtkusers] Camera movement

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Sat Nov 15 14:48:53 EST 2003

Hi Frida,

> Is there any method that allow me to stop the camera
> movement? I want to be able to press with the mouse
> in the viewport with out moving the camera.

See documentation for vtkRenderWindowInteractor:
You can set its interaction "style" like this:

  rwi->SetInteractorStyle(style);

See the documentation for help with "styles", e.g.,

  vtkInteractorStyleSwitch
  vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor
  vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera

If your default interactor is vtkInteractorStyleSwitch,
then you can "switch" it like this:

  vtkInteractorStyleSwitch* pStyle =
     (vtkInteractorStyleSwitch*)(myRWI->GetInteractorStyle());

  pStyle->SetCurrentStyleToTrackballActor();

Nigel

confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it
and notify the sender.

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport.
Visit http://www.ausport.gov.au