[vtkusers] problem with compiling vtk

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Nov 13 03:53:49 EST 2003

Yasheng,

	This has been fixed in VTK 4.2.3:

http://www.vtk.org/files/release/4.2/

	So if you don't mind, you can either pick vtk4.2.3 or vtk4.2.4.

	If you want to keep vtk4.2.1, go in VTK/Hybrid and edit CMakeLists.txt
and apply these changes:

http://vtk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK/Hybrid/CMakeLists.txt.diff?r1=1.80.2.1&r2=1.80.2.2&cvsroot=VTK

HTH
mathieu
Ps: Please search the ML archive before asking a question, thanks.