[vtkusers] How to update a contour(Isosurface)?

Yang Zhengyi yangzy at hkusua.hku.hk
Sun Nov 9 21:22:23 EST 2003

Dear all,

I am trying to update the isosurface generated from a vtkImageData when I change the it.
My problem is: I changed the scalar value of some points in the ImageData, but the isosurface remains unchanged.

The codes of isosurface generation is here:
 //create isofurface using contour filter
 m_vtkContours->SetInput(m_vtkImageData);
 m_vtkContours->GenerateValues(1, m_iValue, m_iValue);
 m_vtkContoursMapper->SetInput(m_vtkContours->GetOutput());
 m_vtkContoursMapper->SetScalarRange(1, 1);
 m_vtkContoursActor->SetMapper(m_vtkContoursMapper);

but I don't which function should be used to update the isosurface when m_vtkImageData changed.
Thanks a lot!

Steven