[vtkusers] Unresolved Win32 link symbols

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Fri Nov 7 00:17:11 EST 2003

On Nov 6, 2003, at 10:06 PM, Chris Scharver wrote:

> I just tried recompiling some code with a new cvs checkout of VTK. I
> get several errors when linking:

It turned out to just be a matter of getting everything linked in the
proper order. Sometimes that can be a real headache when dealing with a
lot of little libraries. All seems to be working now. :)

VTK's magic order seems to be:
SET(VTK_LIBS vtkCommon vtkHybrid vtkRendering vtkIO vtkFiltering.lib
   vtkCommon.lib vtkpng.lib vtktiff.lib vtkzlib.lib vtkjpeg.lib
   vtkexpat.lib)

--
Chris Scharver
Electronic Visualization Laboratory