[vtkusers] compiling VTK under OS 10.3 for X11

Jed Haile jed at philtered.net
Thu Nov 6 14:56:15 EST 2003

It builds for me on OS 10.2, and I know of an instance of it working on
10.3.  You need to fink install python, tcltk, etc if you desire
wrappers. I had trouble getting it to build using the apple packages. I
have no idea if fltk works well under X11 on OS X or not, so there
might be problems there. Email me if you would like a copy of my Cmake
file.

Jed