[vtkusers] MacOSX and VTK for X11

roch at rogue-research.com roch at rogue-research.com
Thu May 29 17:19:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

I think you can get an X11 implementation of glut using fink, which is
a popular package manager for OS X. Check out fink.sourceforge.net for
more details.

I can't say if it works as I sort of gave up getting vtk to work a
while ago (too complicated to get it compiled/running to evaluate it),
but I'll give it another try as many of my issues then seem to have
been discussed and resolved (I hope).

Cheers,

Roch Comeau