[vtkusers] Problems with vtk and wxPython on Windows

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Mon May 26 14:12:49 EDT 2003

Hi Marcus,

It sounds like the problem is related more to the OpenGL driver than
to the operating sysem (NT vs. 2000/XP).  The error under Win2K strongly
hints that the OpenGL driver is the problem
>     WGL Message:System Error: (21):cannot unmap GLINT DMA buffer

The "GLINT DMA" definitely refers to your video card (which must
be manufactured by 3DLabs, I'm guessing). So upgrade the driver for
your video card and see if that helps.

Cheers,
 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca