[vtkusers] QVTKRenderWidget.py again, problem with layout man agement

CEZARD Yann Yann.CEZARD at ifp.fr
Fri May 23 03:46:30 EDT 2003

I will answer to myself, cause a cross posting on the pyKDE
ML gave me the solution.
I finally use QVTKRenderWindowInteractor which work much better.
The last version of this file, wich is not the one in the current
VTK CVS, can be found here :
http://gerard.vermeulen.free.fr/QVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py

Thanks to Gerard Vermeulen.

Yann

PS: by the way, if someone could submit changes in the CVS,
because according to Gerard, this version corrects some bugs.